Department: Learning and Development
Application Deadline: 2022-08-26
To perform a role as a partner for all branch staff in competency development by providing coaching, refreshment and non-HQ training to branch staff to serve and access clientele properly.
- Provide, identify and set coaching plan;
- Manage and coordinate all coaching activities for Branch Staff;
- Support BM/ DBM/ SOCS in term of coaching skill, coaching culture and learning culture reinforcement;
- Facilitate and coordinate all kind of training;
- Provide training on products, services, or others skill required by position as defined in the curriculum;
- Liaise with HRBP to be in line with recruitment and promotions;
- Provide training on cross functional skills and behavioral skills to lift up performance of commercial network staffs;
- Explain the various PRAKAS related to products or methodologies to network staff to help them understand properly following the original concept;
- Produce regular report on skill progress, L&DBP achievement, and L&DBP issue;
- Build good relationship with stakeholder to monitor skill evolution of relevant staff and skill gap in order to include in the training and coaching plan;
- Facilitate all administrative associate to learning and development at the regional level and L&D at HQ;
- Survey on level of staff satisfaction regarding to L&D function, console, and propose new effective learning and development method and program.
- Degree in Business Administration or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in adult training, system practitioner and coaching, and operate the system;
- Experiences in working with complex working environment and dealing with difficult stakeholders is a plus;
- Problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team: