Department: Human Resources
Application Deadline: 2022-02-14
Corporate with staff and regional management to ensure all people and business agenda has been settle along with contribution and recommendation as a partner while taking charges HR functions including people and salary review, Annual professional discussion (APD), staff retention, engagement, disciplinary action, transfer etc. in addition to workforce planning and network recruitment.
- Implement Performance management process (people and salary review, APD), succession planning, and talent management processes ensuring accuracy and consistency of information with fair and efficiency;
- Oversees the development and implementation of code of conduct, corporate culture and value, CPP;
- Support HR team with disseminating HR policies, and reinforce the implementation, and being a contact person for consultation on HR policy;
- Support regional management on workforce planning, staff leave and dependent follow up and approval in system;
- Execute all regional talent acquisition process from sourcing till onboarding;
- Work closely with regional L&DBP to provide timely induction to new onboard;
- Support and work closely with branch and regional management in selecting the right talent, regional meeting and other business related to ensure all issues has been addressed with proper action;
- Work closely with regional management on staff retention, staff engagement, disciplinary action and transfer process;
- Observe the changes in market and business trend to provide timely information and report to management for further consideration and action;
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on staff engagement, retention, turn over and others as per request;
- Other task assigned.
- Degree in HR management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good computer literacy;
- Minimum 02 years of work experience as an HR business partner and performance management or related HR functions;
- Ability to deal with regional management and business people;
- Positive attitude, willing to travel, deal with sensitive issue and confidentiality.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]