Application Deadline: 2023-02-19
Develop assets and liabilities management and analyze the balance sheet to ensure the company has risk mitigation tools for effective and efficient cash management and uses the company's assets to maximize profitability and minimize financial risk.
- Manage the maturity of assets and liabilities looking forward to ensure that the company can meet all obligations in the next 12 months period and provide effective recommendations for critical decision making by committee;
- Analyze assets and liabilities management reports to ensure the company is not exposed to financial risk and provide recommendations for maximizing profitability to ALCO to support its decision making;
- Develop/revise assets and liabilities management policy to maximize net interest income and minimize risks due to mismatch between assets and liabilities;
- Analyse funding and lending costs to provide recommendations for critical profit enhancing decisions by ALCO;
- Improve processes and tools with the automation so can produce reports to ALCO for information and timely decision;
- Develop and analyze savings volatility by product type and currency to manage or forecast savings stability for the company;
- Analyze savings withdrawals before and on maturity by product type and currency to know the percentage of monthly withdrawals to ensure the company has enough liquidity to support normal requirements, plus a buffer to reduce the likelihood that liquidity falls below these;
- Organize monthly ALCO meetings to assess the company's balance sheet and take appropriate action;
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations on asset and liability management for ALCO meetings and provide recommendations to support the committee’s decision making;
- Draft ALCO meeting minutes for validation by the committee and circulate it to all relevant departments so they can take necessary action.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in the field of finance and banking or related field;
- At least 2 years in assets and liabilities management or related field;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet and email);
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
How to Apply:
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to
- Email: [email protected]
- Tell: 012 635 150
- Address: #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kak, Phnom Penh, Cambodia