Department: Head Office Audit
Application Deadline: 2022-08-14
Supervise and coordinate financial auditors to execute audit program of normal audit mission to ensure that the mission is smoothly and successfully completed, their identified objectives are met and the audit results are reliably reported. Assess the internal control to ensure that the reliability and integrity of both financial and non-financial information, and compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures at head office.
- Conduct preliminary audit analyses for macro-processes by identifying the risks per macro-process to make sure that significant risks are identified and taken into account, and audit activities meet the risks, scope, and objectives;
- Supervise the audit team to execute the audit program of audit mission by selecting the right transactions, clients, and other samples by macro process under the support of the Supervisor/Unit Manager to ensure that the cost-effectiveness of audit mission, internal control design, and implementation are properly identified and confirmed;
- Review policies, procedures, and perform the audit testing on key and complex financial & operational transactions, such as reports, analyses, and documents to evaluate the quality of internal control design and implementation by a macro process;
- Review audit working paper and evidence prepared by auditors under supervision of the assigned audit missions to make sure completeness of audit finding, root cause analyses, implication, and recommendations;
- Collect sufficient and relevant audit evidence related to specific process/macro-process under supervision to rate that process/macro-process;
- Prepare briefing and draft departmental audit report of the assigned missions to ensure completeness of audit finding, root cause analyses, implication, and recommendation, and participate in presentation the audit results to a supervisor or unit manager to make sure that they are well understood about detailed audit findings;
- Provide on-the-job training to new financial auditors to comply with audit methodologies, procedures, and programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration and being a student of ACCA/CPA is preferable;
- At least 1 years in auditing or related field;
- Required skills in audit, risk management, compliance, accounting, financial analysis.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team: