Application Deadline: 2021-12-31
The Deputy Head of Commercial is responsible for driving business performance targeting the segment of Corporate, Individual SME Business and Salaried Workers.
- Develops and executes product strategies to drive performance targeting Corporate, Individual Business SMEs and Salaried Workers for loans and deposits;
- Develops and executes consumer and product proposition, communication needs, and marketing activities to deliver consumer promise to the marketed segment;
- Develops new products/services that is relevant in current competitive environment to cater to the needs of targeted segment;
- Provides market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs to generate product development ideas;
- Proposes and manages partnership with FIs/companies/other key strategic stakeholders to ensure sustainable partnership and profitability;
- Develops strategies and execution to drive customer acquisition and retention;
- Conducts consumer research to monitor changing consumer behavior in the financial segment and initiate business change proposal to adapt to the needs;
- Initiates and implements campaigns to drive business and customer segment performance;
- Develops and ensure key business metrics for each segment are in place and monitor for better performance;
- Initiates and implements all the related product development projects and services in the assigned segments;
- Plans and coordinates the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets;
- Collaborates/coordinates with marketing unit, business operations, sales, customer services and channel delivery team to deliver on targets.
- Degree in business administration or related fields;
- Minimum 3 -5 years work experience in product development and management;
- Experience in marketing management is an added advantage;
- Previous working experience in MFI and Banking sector;
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business;
- Independent & a self-starter;
- English proficiency;
- Computer literate; especially in excel.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
+855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23