Department: Marketing and Communication
Application Deadline: 2021-12-31
To Ensure the effectiveness of QR code implementation, the highest level of Service Excellent implementation at branch level. Provide training on Service Excellent policies to branch staff. Coordinate with relevant team to provide essential training/refresh on process/ product feature to branch staff.
- Lead QAU team to monitor QR code implementation and offer solution to improve the effectiveness of QR scan at all Amret branch;
- Consolidate report of QR scan for all branch and communicate the result including action to be taken to all stake holder;
- Analyze QR report and other factors that limit branch to provide excellent service to clients and offer essential training needed to all branches;
- Develop and update policies and procedures and training curriculum related to Customer Experience;
- Working closely with relevant team to identify key challenges that impact sale KPI (Retention and Equipment Rate) and coordinate with Training team to train to all counter staff;
- Conduct Service Excellent training to QAU and internal trainer team and assign the QAU to train all counter staff in proper timeline;
- Follow up with all branches to ensure that all implementation of customer services policies and procedures are followed and complied.
- Degree in marketing or related fields;
- Two years’ experience of customer services;
- Experience in service evaluation and providing training is an advantage;
- Knowledge in managing performance & development, banking operation, effective communication;
- Computer literacy (MS. Office, PowerPoint, e-mail, etc.);
- English proficiency.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
+855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23