Application Deadline: 2022-08-31
Support and ensure proper implementation of commercial strategies for business segmentation according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Support unit manager to originate new products and services to cater to the segment(s) in charge and align with technology usage;
- Support and monitor the implementation of commercial strategies and penetration of new markets;
- Define Value Proposition and commercial speech for segment in charge to deliver on business targets;
- Enhance the existing products or services to align with market needs, technology and target segmentation, and also ensure new initiatives achieve is possessed a competitive advantage and meet with current need of client needs;
- Support unit manager to originate the tools for businesses to acquire and maintain the client by offering the services to align with client’s needs and competition;
- Implement campaigns to drive business performance;
- Develop good and close relationships with Amret staff in provinces and branches and with other external organizations as such as partners to ensure they are well cooperation on sales target;
- Collaborate and coordinate with diverse teams of marketing, business operations, sales, customer services and channel delivery team to deliver on targets.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Finance, Marketing related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in operation, sale management, project management, or product development
- Independent, reliable and innovative
- Banking product knowledge preferable
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team: