Department: Human Resources
Application Deadline: 2022-07-31
S/he works very closely with hiring managers across Amret to perform efficient and effective end to end hiring process from candidate sourcing to on boarding. S/he takes ownership of assigned tasks including roles hiring, build potential talent pipeline, and assist in headcount planning.
- Assist in headcount planning across the company as part of HR financial projection;
- Build potential talent pipeline and execute head hunting in professional manner;
- Execute recruitment operations in timely and effective manner;
- Support recruitment events and employer branding activities.
- Ensure all pre-employment documents are completed, correct and submitted on time;
- Ensure the quality of onboarding process and provide good first-day experience to new hires;
- Build good relationship and give constructive feedbacks to all related stakeholders in order to ensure the recruitment outcomes are satisfied;
- Provides support to HRBPs on all network recruitment matter.
- Degree in human resource or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR, recruitment and selection from financial industry or other related fields;
- Good Computer literacy;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
- Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
- Email: [email protected]