Department: Marketing Department
Application Deadline: 2022-08-25
Ensure the effectiveness of branch evaluation and ensure the highest level of customer service implementation. provide training on customer service policies and procedures to customer complain management and customer service management to branch staff.
- Evaluate Amret branches over the implementation on customer services quality for both front and back office services for future improvement
- Conduct training for both frontline and back office staff about customer service policy and procedures to ensure they have enough accurate information to perform high standard of customer service.
- Provide on-spot feedback/coaching to Officer, Customer Service on the Customer Service Experience.
- Participate in the developing and updating policies and procedures for customer service to achieve high standard of customer service offered to customers
- Participate in developing tools for gathering the information of customer feedback and complains as well as other marketing intelligences for future improvement on customer services
- Participate in developing and updating the mechanism for branch evaluation on customer service to support business strategy
- Follow up with all branches to ensure that all implementation of customer services policies and procedures are followed and complied.
- Other task assigned by line manger
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields;
- Experience of customer services
- Experience in Service evaluation and providing training is an advantage
- Knowledge in managing performance & development, banking operation
- Computer literacy (MS. Office, PowerPoint, e-mail, etc.)
- Good English proficiency, both written and spoken, knowledge
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team: