Department: Core Banking System and Applications Management
Application Deadline: 2022-06-23
To run overnight core banking system (T2) close-of-business (COB) processes.
- Follow up branches’ end-of-day closing and pre-check all pending transactions to be fixed as per guidelines from manager;
- Execute COB T24 processes and ensure the system is available in accordance with SLAs;
- Follow IT Operational Guidelines to operate COB and apply fixes or patches to production systems;
- Run backups and execute scheduled and ad hoc maintenance scripts in conformity with established procedures or as needed;
- Raise and propose solutions for issues related to COB tasks;
- Propose new processes or guidelines to improve IT operations;
- Escalate COB issues to IT Operations Unit Manager and work with TEMENOS support desk in resolving problems before branch network opens;
- Monitor T24 services and report on the status of exceptions and corrective actions initiated;
- Write daily report, progress report, COB checklist sign-off for activities executed at night and log all issues with updates on the status of each issue until closed.
- Degree in BAA/BCS or related field;
- Year 4/ fresh graduated student also can apply;
- Experience in IT operations/support or similar is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Unix commands;
- Windows and strong Excel skills;
- Technical support background;
- T24 or other core banking system experience;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
- Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
- Email: [email protected]