Department: Core Banking System and Applications Management
Application Deadline: 2022-04-30
To manage and drive back-end application (ERP, IFRS, HCM, EWS, other internal development systems, ...) operations, support, working with Supervisor and Manager to ensure operational, performance, reliability of services are excellent through consistent and effective services delivery and continuous improvement.
- Implement and report on production systems and service operations (ERP, IFRS, HCM, EWS, other internal development systems, ...), processes and procedures, problems, incidents and escalation management, adhering to information security and ITIL standards to offer proactive, secure and high quality services.
- Monitoring and maintenance back-end systems to support continual services to internal staff having - ERPM, IFRS, HCM, and other internal development systems.
- Troubleshoot problems and propose solutions for issues related to production of above systems, validate with respective manager before applying the validated solution.
- Provide 2nd level technical support and collaboration with 3rd level support having internal development team and vendor of above systems to resolve issues based on agreed internal and external SLAs.
- Good customer services to level 1 support and business users with highly accountability to the respected assigned tickets.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 2 years in IT operations/support or similar;
- SQL scripting on Ms. SQL and Oracle database;
- Working knowledge of Unix commands;
- Technical support background;
- ITIL/ITSM and best practices methodologies;
- DevOps and Agile project management;
- Good written and verbal communication both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
- Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
- Email: [email protected]