Application Deadline: 2021-12-27
To ensure and monitor/ control costs incurred by HQ departments and to reconcile, prepare and book all entries relating personnel costs in the GL system.
- Monitor and control costs incurred by HQ departments, Borrowing costs, Personnel costs and IT costs etc;
- Produce monthly report by comparing to budget and keep up to date all the changes;
- Produce timely report as required by management with the proper explanation;
- Produce the ad hoc cost control reports and highlight the keys important as required and deemed necessary by other departments;
- To reconcile, prepare and book all entries relating personnel costs in the GL system;
- Assist in producing timely and accurate financial statements in compliance with accounting policies, processes and guidelines;
- Assist in developing and updating Cost control/Tax procedures, guidelines to ensure transactions are simplified and compliance with Tax laws on taxation/regulations CAS/CIFRS and regulatory requirements;
- Support and coach team to ensure they have the abilities to perform the job properly.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking or other related fields;
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in accounting, auditing, tax reporting or related field;
- Minimum 01 year in supervisory role;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Be able to work independently and under high pressure working environment;
- Good computer literacy;
- Good written and verbal communication for both English and Khmer.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
+855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23