Application Deadline: 2023-02-19
Manage the preparation of high quality timely financial performance analyses and reports for management and branches for use in improving operational and business performance.
- Assist in developing/updating processes, guidelines and work plans for producing timely high quality financial performance analyses and reports for management and branches;
- Develop/update report template to fit with business/operational changes and management requirements and add value to the company;
- Verify branches’ monthly and quarterly financial performance reports to ensure high quality reporting;
- Assist in producing quarterly financial performance analyses and highlight branch improvement areas for managerial review;
- Produce ad hoc financial performance reports and analyses as required and deemed necessary by other departments;
- Prepare responses to all queries about financial performance reports and analyses and submit for managerial review;
- Develop/update training materials on financial performance reporting and analysis to train/refresh all provincial office heads/deputies, branch/deputy managers and selected branch staff;
- Supervise, support and coach all accountants so that they have enough ability to perform the job.
- Aim to achieve high quality results and to strengthen Amret’s high performance culture.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- At least 2 years in financial analysis, accounting, auditing, tax reporting or related field;
- Good written and verbal communication both Khmer and English.
How to Apply:
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to
- Tel: +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 700 123
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Address: #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kak, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.