Application Deadline: 2023-02-19
The purpose of the job is to raise funds, do rep orts, complete KYC, and other requirements from lenders.
- Raise funds (borrowing) from both international and local lenders based on budget plan;
- Manage relationships with lenders/banks for better fund opportunities responding to the company’s expected timeline;
- Maintaining lender pipeline on a monthly/weekly basis to update fund status and action toward disbursement date;
- Manage internal and external processes including loan agreements and relevant documents to ensure on-time fund drawdown;
- Facilitate the meeting and requirement from the lender upon request with the relevant departments;
- Provide and submit lender reports and financial covenant reports to lenders;
- Corporate with the relevant departments to collect information as lenders require;
- Complete and set up related reports and prepare lender-related reports;
- Respond toward KYC or Due Diligence requests from lenders and counterparties;
- Book the loan repayment schedule and related transactions into the core banking system;
- Reconcile borrowing balance on a monthly basis;
- Monitor and process the borrowing repayment to creditors as per schedule in a timely manner.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance and Banking, or related field;
- Knowledge in negotiation and raising funds from both international and local lenders;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Fund Management and Reporting, treasury/finance from banking industry is a plus;
- Good negotiation skills and experience, experience with agreement process and reporting will be a plus;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Internet, and Email;
- Good oral and written communication in both Khmer and English.
How to Apply:
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to
- Email: [email protected]
- Tell: 012 635 150
- Address: #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kak, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.