Department: Digital Solutions
Application Deadline: 2022-07-31
Introduction: To delivery ATM, CDM and Card Products/Services on time with a high quality with risks are fully mitigated and monitor daily operations of ATM and CDM performances and cash balance to ensure smooth ATM and CDM services.
- Implement all ATM and Cards products/services projects and delivery the products/services as per defined timeline with a high quality;
- Work closely with vendors, IT team and other related parties regarding ATM and CDM placement, installation, and ATM and CDM house decoration;
- Develop ATM, CDM and Card manual, procedures and guidelines such as cash loading, ATM reconciliation, cash monitoring, PIN and Card management, etc. to have proper processes and maintain high level of security;
- Produce training materials and provide training to related staff on cash loading, ATM and CDM reconciliation, Card management, etc. to ensure they are all aware and able to perform following the guidelines;
- Execute test cases for ATM and CDM application, and perform the testing to make sure the system development is correctness following the requirements;
- Monitor daily cash balance and ATM and CDM service quality to ensure there is enough cash for the transaction and on-going service providing to clients without any interruption;
- Handle ATM and CDM related incidence and fraudulent issues to maintain both customers and company interest;
- Ensure all ATM and CDM Cards are recognized with other banks or MFI POS machine and keep monitoring them to ensure they are working properly with issues addressing on time;
- Assist in handling ATM and CDM related customer issues, disputes or fraudulent issues in accordance with company policies, country law and regulations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 2 years of experiences in electronic banking (especially working in Card production and ATM support) understanding of ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment;
- At least 1-2 years of team and project management experience;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team: