Department: Business Operation
Application Deadline: 2022-04-22
- Conduct preliminary audit analyses for macro-processes by identifying the risks per macro-process to make sure that risks are taken in to consideration and identified, and audit activities meet the scope and objectives;
- Supervise the audit team (operational auditors) to execute the audit program of audit mission by selecting the right transactions, clients, and others by macro process under support from Supervisor/Unit Manager in order to ensure that the cost effectiveness of audit mission, internal control design and implementation are properly identified and confirmed;
- Review policies and procedures and perform the audit testing on key and complex operational transactions, such as reports, analyses, and documents in order to evaluate the quality of internal control design and implementation by macro process;
- Review audit working paper and evidences of the assigned audit missions in order to make sure that completeness of audit finding, root cause, implication and recommendations are well identified;
- Collect relevant and sufficient audit evidences related to specific process/macro-process under supervision from supervisor in order to rate that process/macro-process;
- Prepare briefing audit result and draft audit report by macro processes and participate in presentation of to head(s) of auditee in order to make sure that they are well understood about detail audit findings and recommendations;
- Provide on-the-job training to new operational auditors to comply with audit procedures and programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or being a student of ACCA/CPA is preferable
- At least 3 years in auditing or related field;
- Required skills of audit, accounting, operations, internal control, and compliance.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
Email: [email protected]