Department: Digital Infrastructure and Operations
Application Deadline: 2022-07-17
To provide Desktop/PC technical support for internal customers at Head Office/Provinces/Branches.
- Assemble and install desktops and related peripherals (printers, scanners, etc) according to established guidelines;
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain Windows, Mac, MS Office, Email Clients, Internet, Network cable and other core and productivity software (S/W) helping end-users do their job more efficiently;
- Keep Desktops up to date with patches, virus updates, and security fixes, take backups and execute scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance activities ensuring conformance with maintenance schedules and mandates as well as with internal time-plans;
- Configure and administer desktops and laptops to ensure that interconnect seamlessly with file, email, application servers and services, troubleshooting and resolving related problems;
- Maintain and support the Local Area Network (LAN) escalating and resolving any issues with the assistance of the Network Unit;
- Network Cable management, able to run network cable in/out building;
- Be able to travel to distant branches at provinces in case urgent request that need to be onsite;
- Maintain a complete hardware (H/W) and S/W inventory updating related tracking databases;
- Train end users on basic use of hardware and software helping them use their Desktops/Laptops productively.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Fresh graduated is recommended to apply;
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in supporting Windows Desktop Platform is a plus;
- Microsoft Applications such as MS Office, IE and antivirus S/W;
- Hardware, software installation, repairing troubleshooting/resolving software and operating system issues;
- Windows Administration;
- Basic Networks Administration;
- Good communication both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
- Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
- Email: [email protected]