Application Deadline: 2023-01-23
Responsible for designing standardized and best user experience and interface (UX/UI) across all Amret digital products. Collecting client's need, usability testing, as well as based on business's need to draw user journey and visual design in order to provide best customer experience and satisfaction.
- Innovatively design User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) including process flows, information architecture wire frames, story boards, and assets preparation;
- Work closely with digital product team to analyze new digital products requirements to ensure UX/UI design are met with requirements and provide best customer experience and satisfaction. Conduct user usability testing, stakeholders interview to obtain creative feedback for design adjustment/finalization;
- Collaborate with related stakeholders throughout the design and development process to successfully go from initial products development stage to official launch and be able to deliver based on project timeline;
- Prepare proposal and present the designs to management and various stakeholders;
- Prepare the design documents to provide to development teams for implementation;
- Lead/execute UAT on the UX/UI part before moving to production;
- Create and maintain design guideline for all the digital products to ensure consistency across platform;
- Frequently collecting feedback from branches, clients, stakeholders for existing products design improvement and up to date with the market trend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or related field;
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken;
- 2-3 years experience of professional experience as a UI/UX Design;
- Experience using Figma application for design and other applications is a plus.