Application Deadline: 2022-03-14
- Analyze and identify Financial Risk that affect Amret’s business performance and timely report to related management
- Review and monitor Financial Risk KRIs to make them complied with regulation and the limit approved by Board of Director, and assist risk owners to manage Financial Risk
- Work on Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk and FX Risk framework and get involved in doing the related Market Risk stress testing
- Prepare and review regularly Treasury Risk Report for Management, ALCO, ROC, and BOD.
- Assist Head Integrate Risk Oversight to strengthen financial Risk management by looking at external risk factors affecting AMRET’s business performance
- Address the financial risk factors and make recommendation on policy or procedure needed for improvement. Regularly monitor finance risk KRIs and take action to the limit breach Develop and implement financial risk management tools
- Guide and provide training on how to manage financial risk to relevant staffs
- Perform additional tasks and any duties as required by Head Integrate Risk Oversight and Chief Risk Officer.
- Degree in Finance and Banking, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum 3 years in field of Financial Risk Management, Finance Management, and 5 years’ Experience Related Banking and Financial Institution.
- Experience in Audit is a plus
- Knowledge in highly acquainted with computer systems and programs, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Email & Internet and core banking system is advantage
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Good analytical, statistical, communicational, interpersonal skills
- Good management and problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
Apply for this job
- For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
Email: [email protected]