Department: Head Office Audit
Application Deadline: 2022-08-14
Develop and lead implementation of audit methodologies and quarterly and annual financial audit plans at departmental level under the areas of Finance, Admin and Logistic, Human Resources and others to ensure the reliability, integrity and compliance of financial information with law, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare annual and quarterly financial audit plans such as budget allocation, preliminary risk assessment (risk profile), activity timing and resource allocation to ensure proper, appropriate and risk-based plans are developed;
- Oversee company’s significant inherent risks and risks on new changes continuously (particular scope) and integrate the concerned risks into audit missions in order to ensure that company’s risks are properly detected by auditors and recommend to management in order to prevent the concerning risks;
- Establish financial audit methodologies (audit processes and tools for audit missions) for auditors' audit mission execution under supervision (supervisors, senior auditors and auditors) in order to ensure the efficient and effective audit results;
- Monitor and support financial audit teams to conduct preliminary audit analyses and execute audit procedures and programs to ensure potential risks are identified and the objectives of audit mission and plans are achieved;
- Review audit briefing audit results and internal audit reports at departmental level including overall assessment of the four-tiered internal control system rating and recommendations to head of auditees and senior management on significant risks in order to take actions;
- Perform quarterly follow up with heads of auditees to ensure proper and timely implementation of audit recommendations;
- Manage and encourage Financial Audit Team under supervision to achieve consistently high performance and meet Internal Audit Department's and Financial Audit Unit's objectives;
- Assess skills and capacity of Financial Audit Team under supervision in order to provide training, coaching and refreshment on audit methodologies to improve them and achieve good quality of audit results.
- Bachelor of Business Administration;
- Student of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants);
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) preferable;
- At least 5 years in auditing or related field;
- Required skills of audit, financial analysis, risk management, compliance, and leadership.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team: