Application Deadline: 2022-05-21
To manage the team to ensure that financial close are done timely and complied to CIFRS, reports to NBC and relevant regulators are submitted timely following the regulatory/management timelines and to provide financial analysis insights to the management.
- Daily manage team to perform bookkeeping for all transactions incurred in HQ, post accruals, post adjustments and monitor and resolve suspense account balances;
- Close monthly accounts and produce financial account reports;
- Produce and submit the reports to the NBC and relevant regulators i.e. NAC ;
- Manage team to have statutory accounts audited by independent auditors to ensure the reports are ready in time for review and approval by the Board;
- Manage team to have Group accounts consolidation validated by independent auditors following the timelines set by the Group;
- Perform financial analysis for providing financial performance insights to the management and Board;
- Perform product ability analysis in cooperation with product/business team;
- Ensure their sufficient controls are in place and thoroughly implemented to ensure accounts are complete and correct following CIFRS;
- Manage, build capacity and transform Head office accountants to be strong controllers, to adopt continuous improvement principles and to transform the team toward being business partner;
- Manage performance of all team members under supervision.
- Degree in Finance and Banking or related field;
- Minimum 03 years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, or Audit;
- ACCA qualification is a plus;
- Experience in financial accounting and consolidation;
- Computer literacy;
- Good written and verbal communication both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 | +855 (0) 12 992 132 | +855 (0) 92 333 020 | +855 (0) 70 700 123