Department: Core Banking System and Applications Management
Application Deadline: 2021-12-01
Manage and drive core banking system (T24) operations and related applications to ensure operational excellence through consistent and effective services delivery and continuous improvement.
- Support activities related to the configuration, documentation, execution, performance optimization, performance troubleshooting of the close-of-business (COB) process, data replication and other ensuring conformance to agreed service level agreements (SLAs);
- Monitor key performance indicators for T24 operations, services and reports on exceptions while initiating corrective action;
- Provide T24 first-level technical support for COB process, and interface with TEMENOS for vendor support to resolve issues based on agreed internal and external SLAs;
- Ensure the 24x7x365 up and running of: ATM, FAST, NSS, and other customer self-service applications with capability to troubleshooting for issue; level 1 support or propose work around solution and escalating to vendor for service support;
- Provide support to Deputy or Head of department in developing plans and strategies to improve T24 services for users and to instill proactive and positive attitudes among staff under supervision towards fulfilling the department’s mission;
- Develop, implement and document T24 service operations, processes, procedures, and incident escalation management;
- Restore and recovery to ensuring proper scheduling, verification, cycles, media, retention, log, copies and storage have been applied.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in IT programming, application services, production support, application management of CBS T24, ATM and Mobile Banking;
- Experience in T24 application management, database replication and close of business;
- Knowledge in Unix scripting, JBOSS, JBASE, ITIL/ITSM and best practices methodologies;
- Good communication, problem solving and leadership skills;
- High commitment and able to work under pressure;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
+855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 700 123