Department: Head Office Audit
Application Deadline: 2021-12-20
Develop annual and quarterly IT audit plan, establish audit methodologies and monitor the implementation to ensure the reliability, integrity and compliance with laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures at departmental level.
Develop audit procedures, audit tools and audit application in order to support audit mission conducted by IA team and IT Audit team themselves.
- Provide professional support to Head of Audit or CIAO to develop IA Division's strategy to ensure that potential risks are properly defined and integrated into audit missions of IT;
- Advice Head of Audit or CIAO about the department strategy to be aligned with IA Division's strategy to shape functions and positions of audit effectively and appropriately;
- Assist the Head of Audit or CIAO on updating the internal audit methodologies such as IA Charter, IA Manual, Internal Audit Procedures and Internal Audit Programs, especially on Macro Processes related to IT Audit, to ensure that internal control systems are well designed and implementing efficiently and effectively;
- Prepare annual and quarterly IT audit plan such as preliminary risk assessment (risk profile), activities, resources and time allocation, and budgeting in order to ensure proper, appropriate and risk-based plans are developed;
- Oversee company’s significant inherent risks and risks on new changes continuously (particular scope) and integrate the concerned risks into audit missions in order to ensure that company’s risks are properly detected by auditors and recommend to management to prevent the concerning risks;
- Establish IT audit methodologies (audit processes and tools for audit missions) for auditors under supervision to ensure the efficient and effective audit results;
- Monitor and manage IT audit teams to conduct the IT mission to ensure that potential risks are identified and meet the objectives of audit missions and plans;
- Control and review the debriefing of audit results and internal audit report at departmental level (MIS areas) including overall assessment of four tier internal control ratings and recommendations to alert head of auditee and senior management about significant risks;
- Manage the quarterly follow-up with heads of auditee on audit recommendations to ensure proper and timely implementation;
- Manage and encourage IT Audit Team under supervision to achieve consistently high performance and meet the Division's and IT Audit Department's objectives;
- Assess skills and capacity of IT Audit Team under supervision in order to provide training, coaching and refreshment on audit methodologies to improve them and achieve good quality of audit results;
- Monitor and review the Management Control reports which are done by IT unit manager to ensure that the Management Controls are regularly prepared effectively and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and CISA is preferable;
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in IT Audit or related field;
- Knowledge in IT audit, risk management, compliance, IT security, network infrastructure, operating platforms, database, programming and audit software development.
- Knowledge in project management, business performance analysis;
- A positive approach to challenges, and possessing an advisory manner with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication both Khmer and English.
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Team:
+855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 700 123