Department: Digital Solutions
Application Deadline: 2022-07-17
To prepare technical specification documents, to modify, develop, maintain and technically test on data extraction, operational reporting on all critical applications and in-house applications.
- Design report layout and determine best way to offer data with high quality and on time to relevant stakeholders;
- Design, create, modify, maintain and supports on operational reports for all critical applications and in-house applications and make sure all design documents are regularly maintained;
- Troubleshoots and corrects report issues and works closely with team to ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications;
- Works closely with team to ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications related to operational reports;
- Design, develop and maintain database tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and supporting objects along with optimization and maintain the best performance to support the reporting needs;
- Provide on time services related to adhoc reporting as per business and regulation requested;
- Develop, implement and document systems, the internal methodology, processes and procedures, for software development adhering to ISO and standards.
- Degree in BAA/BCS/BMIS;
- Fresh graduate or 1-year professional experience in application development, reporting; development and Microsoft SQL Server/Oracle;
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, Microsoft Report, or other reporting tools as well as data visualization tool PowerBI or Tableau or QlikSense;
- SDLC or Agile development methodologies;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
Apply for this job:
For more information, please contact our recruitment team:
- Tel: +855 (0) 12 632 150 / +855 (0) 12 992 132 / +855 (0) 92 333 020/ +855 (0) 70 70 01 23
- Email: [email protected]